Emancipation & Liberation, Issue 13, Autumn 2006
The RCN published a special issue of Emancipation & Liberation after the Tommy Sheridan News of the World court case and the consequent split in the SSP. After an extensive enquiry the Crown has now initiated perjury proceedings. The SSP has taken the decision not to jeopardise the position any of its members who may be cited in this case. This means not placing any documents in the public arena, which have been made or written by possible witnesses, that could be relevant to this case.. Therefore the RCN has only selected documents of a general political nature which do not refer to the specifics of the case.
When the case has been concluded, the other documents will be placed on our website too.
Now that the case has concluded, the other documents have been placed on our website too.
- Editorial, RCN
- Meetings & documents, Nov 2004, Allan Green
- Open letter to SSP members, Tommy Sheridan
- Statement in response to Open Letter, SSP – United Left
- Equal fights, Carolyn Leckie
- RCN welcomes the formation of United Left, RCN
- SSP-United Left respond to Sheridan’s victory, United Left
- For democratic renewal of the SSP, SSP ‘Majority’
- Critique & exposure of Sheridan’s Daily Record & ‘Crossroad’ manifestos, Allan Armstrong
- Future of socialism in Scotland, Tommy Sheridan
- CWI press release, CWI
- SWP statement, SWP
- How dare they split the SSP, Richie Venton
- When two tribes go to war, Rae Bridges
- SSP Crisis: rebuild on socialist principles, Workers Unity
- Call for Unity, RCN
- SSP Split by Sheridan, Socialist Resistance
- We salute your democracy, equality and accountability, Irish Socialist Network
- A message from England, Steve Freeman