Issue 8 of Emancipation & Liberation is out now.
If you would like to buy this issue or subscribe, contact us.
Comments are open, so until articles are online, feel free to discuss the articles below. When they are online you can discuss the article in it’s comment section.
- The role of platforms in the SSP why have the RCN platform, RCN
- Torture, Rape, Murder… It’s the American Way, Matt Siegfried
- Blunderwall, Jim Aitken
- Republican Alternative to royal pantomime, SSP
- Another Europe is possible, Allan Armstrong
- European Anti Capitalist Left Manifesto, EACL
- Welsh Election Results, Mike Davies
- Loyalist reaction the dominant theme at the SDLP’s deathbed, Andrew Johnson and John McAnulty
- The Politics of Disability, Paul Brown
- Emancipatory Science, Iain Robertson
- ‘Unionism’, Progress and the Socialist Tradition in Scottish History, Neil Davidson
- Suffering is no substitute for programme, D. Rayner O’Connor Lysaght.