Issue 19 of Emancipation & Liberation is out now.
If you would like to buy this issue or subscribe, contact us.
Comments are open, so until articles are online, feel free to discuss the articles below. When they are online you can discuss the article in it’s comment section.
- Editorial, RCN
- Occupation is not liberation, Nick Clarke
- Politics can be bad for your health, Mary Ward
- Intellectual property is theft!, Alan Graham
- Northern Ireland elections lay bare the contradictions of imperialist rule, John McAnulty
- Forward Wales to challenge Labour, Seren
- Left Unity urged, Seren
- Nothing Surprising and Nothing New, Colin Craig
- The Declaration of the Anti-Capitalist Left, European Anti-Capitalist Left
- Strengthening the Anti-Capitalist analysis, D. Rayner O’Connor Lysaght
- The Scottish Independence Convention, Allan Armstrong
- Provocative and insulting, Dave Douglass
- A good, if one-sided, account, Donald Anderson