Issue 22 of Emancipation & Liberation is out now.
If you would like to buy this issue or subscribe, contact us.
Comments are open, so until articles are online, feel free to discuss the articles below. When they are online you can discuss the article in it’s comment section.
- Editorial, RCN
- Scottish Self-Determination: For a wannabe ruling class or for Scotland’s people, RCN
- Why is Venezuela relevant to Scotland’s Radical Independence Movement?, Euan Robertson
- Women and Independence, Alice Bowman
- Why we don’t wear a poppy, Jim Slaven
- The Scottish Republic and the Commonwealth of England, Steve Freeman
- Republican Socialist Platform, Republican Socialist Platform
- Republican Communist Network: What We Stand For – From Theory to Practice, RCN
- Seamus Heaney – A Tribute, Mary McGregor
- Film review – Bernadette: Notes on a political journey, Zofia Walczak