Issue 21 of Emancipation & Liberation is out now.
If you would like to buy this issue or subscribe, contact us.
Comments are open, so until articles are online, feel free to discuss the articles below. When they are online you can discuss the article in it’s comment section.
- Editorial, RCN
- For an independent Scottish Socialist Republic, RCN
- The Declaration of Calton Hill, RCN
- For a Socialist and Feminist Republican Scotland: Gender Equality and Beyond, Susan Dorazio
- Imagining Radical Independence: Learning from the Venezuelan Experience, Euan Robertson
- The Slippery Slope, Murdo Richie
- Ireland and the broader consequences of the 2014 Scottish Referendum, Jim Slaven
- What is happening in Greece and why?, Lina Christou
- Republican Communist Network: What We Stand For – From Theory to Practice, RCN
- Michael Marra – A Tribute, Mary McGregor