Issue 17 of Emancipation & Liberation will be coming out for the SSP conference next weekend.
If you would like to buy this issue or subscribe, contact us.
Comments are open, so until articles are online, feel free to discuss the articles below. When they are online you can discuss the article in it’s comment section.
- Editorial: Well, the crisis of capitalism has arrived – so, what do we do now!, RCN
- The dual crisis of capital and labour, The Commune
- Dublin mobilisation – lions led by donkeys, John McAnulty
- Challenging normalisation on the streets of Belfast, Brian Leeson
- Normality? By whose standards?, Eirigi
- Sinn Fein’s ‘Michael Collins moment’, John McAnulty
- Inside Ulster Loyalism, Ed Walsh
- Deidre McCartin, D.R. O’Connor Lysaght
- March 18th 2001, Charlie Rees
- Isolate ‘apartheid’ Israel, Nick Clarke
- HOPI: campaign update, Andrew Weir
- Brown’s appeal to British chauvinism, Mary McGregor
- Blame the bosses not ‘foreign workers’, Socialist Worker
- Obamanos: Latinos, the US election and the immigrant rights struggle, Dave Moore
- Letter from a contract worker, Antonio Jacinto
- Clearances, Jim Aitken
- Delacroix’s Liberty leading the people – what does it stand for?, Catriona Grant
- Half truths, mistruths and anything but the truth, Rod MacGregor
- Edinburgh People’s Festival – an interview with Colin Fox, Allan Armstrong