Issue 23 of Emancipation & Liberation is out now.
If you would like to buy this issue or subscribe, contact us.
Comments are open, so until articles are online, feel free to discuss the articles below. When they are online you can discuss the article in it’s comment section.
- Front cover image, John Lanigan
- Weeks when decades happen, Murdo Ritchie
- RIC – A Scottish republican movement in the making?, Allan Armstrong
- England – Nationalism versus republicanism, Steve Freeman
- The importance of republicanism, Bernadette McAliskey
- Catalonia prepares for independence, Liam O’Hare
- The Middle East: Imperialism’s curse, Nick Steff
- RCN: What We Stand For – From Theory to Practice, RCN
- Scotland out of NATO, Eric Chester
- Rana Plaza – When art meets reality, Pauline Bradley
- Ebola and the real health crisis in America, Mumia abu Jamal
- Book Review – The wobblies in their her heyday, Murdo Ritchie
- Book review – Scottish independence – A feminist response, Mary McGregor
- An Open Gate, David Betteridge