Issue 20 of Emancipation & Liberation is out now.
If you would like to buy this issue or subscribe, contact us.
Comments are open, so until articles are online, feel free to discuss the articles below. When they are online you can discuss the article in it’s comment section.
- Editorial, RCN
- Two Royal Weddings and…. A Republican Funeral for the UK?, Allan Armstrong
- No British Withdrawal? No Royal Visits!, eirigi
- English republican socialism, Steve Freeman
- Welsh Referendum
- Claiming Feminism, Susan Dorazio
- Egypt’s Uprising: Not Just a Question of ‘Transition’, Adam Hanieh
- An appeal from the International Federation of Iraq Refugees, International Federation of Iraqi Refugees
- The 1% Network, John O’Neill
- Irish elections: Revenge, but not yet resistance, Kevin Keating and John McAnulty
- The Sheridan Perjury Trial, Allan Armstrong
- Remembering Charlie Rees
- The Only Boss I Ever Liked, Rod MacGregor
- The Sane Society – Erich Fromm, Joe Conroy
- Book Launch: From Davitt to Connolly: ‘Internationalism from Below’…, Angela Gorrie
- Book review: Around the Time of Michael, Andy McPake
- In Search of Middle England, Jim Aitken
- Book review: Keir Hardie: Labour’s Greatest Hero? Richard Price