Issue 18 of Emancipation & Liberation is out now.
If you would like to buy this issue or subscribe, contact us.
Comments are open, so until articles are online, feel free to discuss the articles below. When they are online you can discuss the article in it’s comment section.
- Editorial: Can the SNP deliver Independence?, RCN
- Lisbon Treaty passed in second referendum, JM Thorn
- August 1969, Patricia Campbell
- Migrant Workers are at the heart of our fightback, The Commune
- Highland migrant workers, Bill Scott
- History and Resistance: The rise of Latin America’s indigenous movements, Ewan Robertson
- Portugal’s Left Bloc consolidates its gains, Raphie de Santos
- Afghan women bear the brunt of the hypocritical
war on terror, RAWA
- Iran after the elections – an interview with Yassamine Mather, Anne McShane
- Solidarity with Scottish PSC action, International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network
- It was the worst of times, it was the best of us!, Rod MacGregor
- Book review: A Celebration of the Life & Times of Robert Burns and What Burns means to me, Mary McGregor
- Book review: Out of Eden – the Peopling of the World, Richard Abernethy
- Savings in the Down-Turn, Jim Aitken
- The Legacy of James Connolly – an interview with Jim Slaven, Allan Armstrong